Monday 5 March 2012

[OUTFIT] Creature of the Wild

Aaaaaaaaaand we're back! Reading week is now over, and hopefully I'll be able to blog more regularly! I had a great week off. Lots of time spent sleeping, and hanging with my handsome boyfriend. Today I made sure to wear my fuzzy vest under my coat. It was quite a chilly one! For the photo, I decided to pair my leopard print wedges, to add some extra wildness to the look.




Shirt - Zara
Vest - Forever21
Pants - Club Monaco
Shoes - Forever21
Lipstick - Brighton Rock (Topshop)
Ring - YSL

3 comments:

  1. great look! i love the fur vest and the shoes!!!!!
    you have such a great blog- i'd loved it if we followed each other!!!!!

    xxx
    naiad
    http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfit dear!
    Gorgeous blog! Following you on GFC,Facebook and Bloglovin! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit! Your blog is amazing :)
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    x.

    ReplyDelete