Monday 2 April 2012

[TRIP] NYC 2012

I wanted to share with you guys a few photos from my graduation trip to New York City! I was hoping to get some street style shots for you, but with the hustle and bustle of the big city, I was nervous to ask people. So many well dressed people though! I wish it was like that everywhere. Anyway, I had SUCH an amazing trip with my gals. Did lots of shopping, went to fabulous restaurants for dinner, and danced the night away! It will really be a trip that will forever be in my memory. I love you girlies! xo

I'll be making a video this week showing you the purchases I made! Lots of great new pieces to add to my wardrobe, hourray!


Click on the photo, or "Click for more" to see photos!












NYC 2012 will never be forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment