Wednesday 11 April 2012

[OUTFIT] Dress?


Now, I'd like to start off my apologizing. The quality of my photos on this post will not be the greatest. I am very sorry. The lighting in my room is terrible, and it's always a hit or miss. Anyway! Dress? Emilie? Wearing a dress? This is not something that happens often. Especially when it comes to casual day dresses. This is one of the things I got on my trip to New York! I am completely in love with this dress. It's got the perfect shape, and the perfect amount of detail (cut out in the back). Oh! And this is also the lipstick I got in NY. It's matte red, and it gives a completely different effect.

I know I said I'd make a sort of lookbook video of my clothes, but I forgot how crazy school was about to get. It's coming to an end! And there are a bunch of final assignments that need to be finished and handed it. So I will get to making that video eventually...I hope you can be patient!





Dress - Topshop
Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Lipstick - Ruby Woo from M.A.C

1 comment: