Sunday 24 June 2012

[OUTFIT] VV Haul

Yesterday I headed to Value Village with Alice! We grabbed a bunch of stuff to die, but there also some more great finds. I was really lucky this time! I'm usually pretty unlucky when it comes thrift shopping, but I found so much! I finally found a Levi's denim jacket. I've been wanting one to cut the sleeves off. I now have one!

Also! Be sure to check out Alice's Etsy shop. She's got some really amazing creations! WNDRLVND








I'm kind of upset with this one. I ended up accidentally having bleach splatter on the top and sleeves. Oh well...better luck next time.


 This one didn't turn out quite as planned, but I still really like it! I was hoping to have it be white, light pink, then darker pink, but after putting it in the wash it decided it wanted to be all pink. Still neat though!

1 comment: