Sunday 26 August 2012

[OUTFIT] Fall Transitions

Wow...this is really an all time low for me. Only four posts this month, and August is almost over. Quite frankly, I've been pretty uninspired by my wardrobe these days. The weather (except for this past weekend) has been confusing to dress for. I'm excited for it to get slightly cooler, to be able to wear sweaters with shorts. I love that combo! Hopefully I can save a little money to go shopping. I haven't gotten anything in a really long time, and I'm starting to feel the lack of creativity with my wardrobe. I need to do more thrift shopping, but Ottawa isn't always the best for that.

I took these photos the other night. While only looking at them on my camera, I wasn't happy with them. Turns out they aren't that bad. I still need to find a better spot to take photos though.



Flannel - City Downtown (GBC)
Pants - Aritzia
Wallet - Michael Kors
Shoes - Urban Outfitters

2 comments: