Wednesday 21 November 2012

[OUTFIT] Surprisingly Unnecessary Layers

After seeing, and posting about how much I was in love with this photo and look, I searched for an oversized blazer! With finding plenty that were too small, the sleeves not long enough, not the right texture, etc, I decided to go with this coat from Urban Outfitters. It went on craaazy sale, so I simply could not resist. It's a little bit thinner, but with the surprisingly warmer weather we've been having, it's perfect! So here is my rendition of that photo. It's not quite the same of course, but it was fun trying to recreate it.





Embarrassingly enough...the whole outfit (except for the button up underneath the coat) is from Urban Outfitters...the shirt is from Topshop

3 comments:

  1. lovely rendition & blog! Also: the original photo is from here http://grayzine.no/deadfleurette/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! haha I found the photo on Tumblr, and the source is often never correct. I'm definitely going to check it out! xo

      Delete
  2. I really love your coat and scarf!
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete